Saturday, May 19, 2007

Uh, right.

I have a few things to say tonight. I need to stay away from ebay....because yeah. I have never really gambled before, BUT Theresa Betchik happens to be my grandmother and if you know her, you know that little lady loves to try her luck. Bidding is way too much of a game. I learned this the hard way by bidding on a car (yeaaaah hatchback) the other day....LUCKILY the nice man canceled my winning bid at my request. (and he was very cordial about it too, thank the Lord.) Other things....I am unsure what the proper etiquette is when you recognize that someones pet has gained weight. I mean, obviously, you would NEVER mention to a friend that you noticed that he/she had gained weight, right? Clearly. So I suppose that one wouldn't find the need to comment on saaaay, an Australian Sheep-Herder's generous hips. Gotcha. Next time I'll remember that. In other (really exciting) news, the Cavs won tonight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah hatchback. my first car was a honda crx with a classy hatchback.

Anonymous said...

i am laughing to myself about many things in this entry...(feel free to read in to that). i also may have to stop reading your blog if you keep bidding for cars on ebay...too much stress inflicted on me!

Anonymous said...

oops...i think the proper expression is "bidding on cars"...but i'm not positive on that. i'm really losing touch with the english language.

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

did we really just change our blogs to almost the same exact background at almost the exact same time?