Tuesday, February 07, 2006

potluck

I've been void of any significant blog-worthy themes on which to write lately...feeling sort of uninspired in this area....as it were. SO. the following is a regular hodgpodge of underwhelming whatnot for my and your entertainment purposes.




praise God for legwarmers!they have exceeded my expectations for warmth and made this winter season livable as well as unforgetable.



I miss these girls like the dickens(korenski and blaze). that is all I have to say on this matter.



a pizza place in Macedonia--notice the teenage mutant ninga turtles? the randomness is unending.



If I were an animal, I would definitely choose to be a pegasus--the best of both worlds, land and air! (I was delighted to find this drawing of pegasus hanging on the wall of a friend's flat.)



Have you ever seen a bad picture of Courtney? Not until now at least. (love ya court)



More people that I miss--my roomies from last year, autum and lindz(pictured here after peeing our pants on a dare.) (noooo, sillies, it was raining)






look, this reindeer is doing the "hung" dance! inconceivable. (you're lucky I didn't post the real picture of you dancing, Hung--yowza!)






Dan, a tree-hugger? yeah, I wouldn't have believed it unless I had been there and seen it with my own eyes.







what a guy...





what do you want from me? that's all I got.

4 comments:

Mike Sense said...

Two things: 1) great usage of the English language..."underwhelming". Brilliant! and 2) the guy in the white cap bears a strong resemblance to a aged, Catholic Bono. Is it true?

Anonymous said...

I love you so much.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are some nice pictures! Good ole Tree Hugger, and Pope Bono, and a dancing deer :) I got to say that is an outrage to all dears across America! But you will get inspired to write on your blog soon as it were :) Enjoy your day and thanks for the pics. I do want to see the real one you have of me dancing sometime.

Your asianness
Hung Viet Lu

Anonymous said...

love u my little peeweena