Wednesday, August 11, 2010

my urban garden

This blog has been collecting spam for some time now, but I am being non-commital about starting up posting again.. I sort of would like to start a brand new blog...that represents me a little better these days. But until I make a decision about THAT, I am going to go ahead and post here.


why plants make the best pets:


1.) Plants require minimal attention, i.e., watering once a day or less.
2.) If you take good care of them, plants often will grow fruit, or vegetables. Then you can make a salad.
3.) Plants do not bark or poop.
4.) Plants attract butterflies and birds and other living creatures.
5.) Plants are beautiful to look at, and really good listeners. (just kidding, I don't talk to my plants. I have heard that it's good for them though. but honestly! I don't talk to them.)

No comments: